- Discover the man-made beauty that lies across the north of India – from Jaipur’s ‘Palace of the Winds’ and Royal City Palace, Agra’s Red Fort and iconic Taj Mahal, to the palaces of Orchha and the carved steps leading down to the river in Varanasi
- Be immersed in the spirituality of India – the Jama Masjid mosque in Delhi, the ghats of Varanasi, ancient bathing rituals and candle flower ceremonies on the Ganges, Hindu and Buddhist pilgrimage sites, and evening prayer ceremonies
- Experience the many splendours of the south, from spice bazaars and verdant tea plantations to the tranquil waters of the south west coast
- Join expert local guides out on safari in Ranthambore National Park in Rajasthan, and search for tigers in Periyar National Park, nestled high in the Western Ghats
- This is an excellent way to see the full spectrum of northern and southern India without sacrificing too many creature comforts
- In Kochi enjoy the trendy 1960′ themed Art Deco feature stay hotel at the Grand Kochi Hotel
Immerse yourself in the wonders of India on this unforgettable journey from New Delhi down to Kovalam. Discover the ‘Pink City’ of Jaipur, witness the Mughal splendours of Delhi and Agra, safari through Ranthambhore National Park in search of tigers and soak up the ambience of holy Varanasi. Travel on to Chennai, and to the depths of the lush, tropical south, exploring quaint fishing villages and scented spice plantations. Stroll the French Quarter of Pondicherry, learn Ghandi’s story in Madurai, discover traditional dance in Kochi, cruise the backwaters of Kerala and finish in the beautiful seaside town of Kovalam.