FOR THE SERIOUS TRAVELLER: the ultimate South American odyssey — 112 days, yes really! August sold out! November departure guaranteed.
Emma’s pick: having just returned from her South America adventure, Emma has discovered this ultimate journey covering six countries over 112 amazing days – you will travel through Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Argentina, Chile and Brazil! On this adventure, you will:
- Visit Ecuador and admire the ornate buildings of Quito’s Old Town
- Explore South America’s lush Amazon jungle
- Cruise around Peru’s Ballestas Islands
- Reach dizzying heights on the Inca Trail
- Travel to Bolivia and marvel at Uyuni’s vast salt flats
- Sip on some of Chile’s fine wines
- Go trekking in the Torres del Paine National Park
- Be awed by the might of the Iguazu Falls
- Venture through the world’s largest wetlands in Brazil
- Soak up the energy of magnificent Rio de Janeiro
The August trip is sold out, so don’t delay, and we need to get your Inca trail permit well in advance!
You are travelling South America from Sat 10 November 2018 to Friday 1 March 2019! From $17,160*pp plus your flights, call, email or drop in and see Emma about this amazing adventure. Check out the full itinerary online now!
(*T&Cs apply, may sell out. At the time of booking you need to choose to hike the Classic Inca Trail or the Wild Andes Trek – ask Emma all about it.)