If you’ve been thinking of an adventure that could change the way you see the world… or just want to have something to boast about at the Christmas party, then get packed, we’re going to:
- Hike up the Gokyo Valley with its stunning high altitude lakes;
- Trek to the top of Gokyo Ri at 5360m and Kala Pattar at 5545m for breathtaking scenery;
- Walk on centuries old Glacier;
- Get up close and personal with Mt Everest (the mother of all mountains at 8848m); and,
- Hike to Everest Base Camp at 5360m where the mountaineers live for up to three months in their attempt to summit Everest.
Trek Leader, Kylie, has been leading treks in Nepal since 2010 and she’s looking for fellow trekkers to walk amongst the most majestic mountains with her! Email Kylie to hear more about the trip, or email, call or drop in to speak with Clare about booking it.
Check it out online – 23 days from Kathmandu, 11 November–03 December 2017; land only from Kathmandu $4290.
If you are in Brisbane, you can train with Kylie and Ray for this trek on Sundays at various locations.