We’ve got 10 days at sea for you, in luxury, from Broome to Darwin – $12,420pp* including your 10% earlybird discount*
There are many beautiful places on earth, but few possess the beauty of The Kimberley. Three times the size of England, this vast area is home to a huge variety of natural interest.
Cruise on the sleek, 116-guest Silver Discoverer small luxury ship, indulging mind and body in the most lavish surroundings imaginable, and with personalised service second to none.
On this journey, experts take you through the untamed wildlife and you will uncover just a small part of this spectacular region on your voyage including: Nares Point; Talbot Bay and the Horizontal Falls – described as one of the greatest natural wonders of the world; Montgomery Reef; Freshwater Cove where we will be welcomed on the beach by Aboriginal guides; Hunter River and its soaring red sandstone cliffs (not to mention saltwater crocodiles); King George River & Falls; Wyndham, our gateway to the breathtaking Bungle mountain range; Saumlaki, Indonesia; and finally, to Darwin.
- Personalised service – the best crew-to-guest ratio in expedition cruising;
- Butler service in every suite and stateroom – all guests are pampered equally;
- Open-seating dining options – dine when and with whomever you please;
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship;
- Enrichment lectures by a highly qualified Expeditions Team; and,
- Guided Zodiac, land and sea tours; shoreside activities led by the Expeditions Team.
We’re departing Thursday, 19 July 2018 for 10 days from $12,420pp*. Book and pay in full by 28 December 2017 to get your 10% discount. Call, email or drop in to see our team about seeing our shores by sea and land. (*T&Cs apply)