Emma’s pick: For lovers of the great outdoors, amazing architecture and crisp air, take a deep breath and read on.
Here’s what to expect on this Peregrine limited-edition Vancouver Island adventure:
- Cruise from Vancouver across the Strait of Georgia;
- Explore the caves of Horne Lake Caves Provincial Park with a local guide;
- Spend the night in an oceanfront cabin in Tofino, overlooking a Pacific Ocean sunset;
- Take a guided tour in Tofino in search of whales, bears, and more;
- Soak in geothermic hot spring pools under a cascading waterfall;
- Explore the famous Butchart Gardens, and enjoy a guided history and architecture walk around the city.
In 2018, we’re departing Thursday 17 May or Thursday 13 September for 10 days from $4160* plus your airfares.
Check out the full itinerary online now, plus Emma can tell you all about this adventure, so call, drop in or email her to connect with nature, again. (*T&Cs apply)