We have just had a sneak peak of the amazing 104-metre Greg Mortimer expedition vessel which will blow you away and redefine expedition cruising. It features:
- Cutting edge nautical technology with a patented X-BOW™ – an inverted bow concept; the Greg Mortimer is the first expedition cruise to utilise this technology for the challenging open ocean waves!
- Unique viewing platforms, and two platforms fold out hydraulically for unobstructed views of passing marine life and seabirds;
- Just 120 passengers on board in the polar regions; family atmosphere; and the option for interconnecting staterooms;
- Multiple landings and flexible itineraries;
- And, importantly, reduced emissions into the air and sea, lower energy consumption, high fuel efficiency, reduced light pollution for minimal wildlife disruption, and lower on-board plastic use.
To celebrate the launch of the Greg Mortimer, there will be exclusive ‘once-in-a-lifetime’ deals for a limited time only. Setting sail 30 October 2019, these savings are available on the Greg Mortimer’s 2019/2020 Antarctic season and 2020 Arctic season. Save up to $6000pp* on selected cabins or receive a free upgrade* from an Aurora Stateroom to a Balcony Stateroom. There’s some exciting journeys including:
- Arctic Discovery: from AUD $14,000*pp for a balcony stateroom
- Franz Josef Land: from AUD $10,300*pp for a balcony stateroom
- Svalbard Odyssey: from AUD $7800*pp for a balcony stateroom
- Spirit of Antarctica: from USD $8900*pp for a balcony stateroom (USD8,900 @ 0.78)
It’s first in, first served with several tours already sold out! Call, drop in or email Leanne to tell you more!
(*T&Cs apply, subject to availability, prices may vary, some cruises already sold out).