Don’t miss your chance to fly free* on this ‘Jewels of Europe with Prague’ river cruise, 18 days inc your airfare from $11,240*pp.
On this wonders of East and West river cruise, we’ll start out in Prague and end with a flourish in Amsterdam, taking in the sweeping splendours of Europe, from one end to the other.
Hidden behind the iron curtain for so many years, the glory of Prague and Budapest is now on full display for all those with a sense of joy and adventure. Enjoy a 3-night stay in Prague before boarding the Scenic Space-Ship in Budapest. As you wind your way to Amsterdam in all-inclusive luxury, enjoy stops at majestic Vienna, Salzburg, Nuremberg and Cologne, to name just a few. Highlights include:
- A glass of fine Austrian Sekt in the opulence and luxury of Palais Liechtenstein. Then be enthralled by an enchanting private Viennese evening concert featuring the timeless music of Strauss and Mozart;
- A guided tour of Bratislava or Schönbrunn Palace;
- ‘Best of The Sound of Music and Salzburg Show’. Enjoy an authentic Austrian lunch and then hum along to the catchy classics (we might have just lost the boys!);
- Nuremberg – visit moving WWII sites (and we just got the boys back!);
- An Amsterdam canal cruise.
18 days, in a standard stateroom from $11,240*pp including a free return economy airfare*.
Drop in, call or email our team about grabbing this offer before it sails away.