Naomi’s pick: That mythical land you learned about in your ancient history class at school beckons you, and you will be accompanied by a certified Egyptologist throughout your tour. Discover the secrets of the Great Pyramids and explore the Valley of the Kings; enjoy a 3-day luxury Nile cruise; and meet local people and share a traditional meal. From ancient history to bustling modern Cairo, embark on an incredible journey to the very heart of Egypt.
- Return economy airfare with Etihad ex Brisbane;
- Arrival transfer;
- All entrance fees to included monuments;
- Guided tour of the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx;
- A visit to the Alexandria Library, Catacombs and Pompey’s Pillar;
- Guided visit of the Egyptian Museum;
- Flights and tour of Abu Simbel;
- A three-night Nile Cruise; and,
- Excursion to the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut and Karnak Temples.
Only 7 spots left on the 19 November 2017 departure – 12 days, from $4629* INCLUDING your return economy flights ex-Brisbane.
Email, call or drop in to see Naomi or any of our team, and trip back to history class!
(*T&Cs apply. Prices subject to change but correct at the time of printing. Flights quoted re economy ex Brisbane return per person).