You learnt about it at school, now experience Egypt for yourself with this 11-day package including your flights from $4574.*
Naomi’s pick: Do you remember doing primary school assignments on the tombs, pharaohs and mummies of Ancient Egypt? Didn’t we all want to grow up to be archaeologists? It’s never too late to discover Egypt and no shovel required.
Naomi has untombed this Egyptian greatest highlights trip with a 3-day luxury Nile cruise included, and she’s packaged it up for you! Discover the secrets of the Great Pyramids and explore the Valley of the Kings – from ancient history to bustling modern Cairo, embark on an incredible journey to the very heart of Egypt.
- Your return flights (options listed with packages) ex Brisbane and arrival transfer;
- Three-night Nile cruise;
- Excursion to the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut and Karnak Temples;
- Guided tour of the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum, Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples;
- Flights and tour of Abu Simbel;
- Felucca sail to a Nubian village with community walk and local dinner;
- All entrance fees to included monuments and all transport between destinations and to/from included activities;
- 11 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners;
- Certified Egyptologist as Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout.
11-days, with four departure and cost options as follows:
19 November 2017 departure:
- Twin share, economy flights: from $4,574*
- Twin share, business class flights: from $12,108*
- No single available
21 Jan OR 4 March OR 18 March 2018 departures:
- Twin share, economy flights: from $4,547*
- Twin share, business class flights: from $11,414*
- Single room, economy flights: from $5,636*
- Singe room, business class flights: from $12,503*
Walk like an Egyptian to see Naomi, or you could call or email her to grab one of these great options.
(*T&Cs apply, may sell out, airlines prices subject to change but correct at the time of quoting. Not included: travel insurance and your Visa. Aussie citizens require a visa to enter Egypt and it must be obtained prior to leaving Australia. Egypt consular visa fee $60pp. Processing time is 5 business days + courier time.)