Dublin to Barcelona luxury Mediterranean cruise – 13 days from $11,250* includes earlybird discount!
Matt’s pick: Not bad with an accent? You’ll have it made on this cruise when you can start off with your Irish lilt and finish with a Spanish tongue! We’ll journey to southern Europe’s sun, squeezing through the Strait of Gibraltar, en-route to charismatic Barcelona. Wander Dublin’s cobble streets, enjoying a pint or two in cosy pubs, before listening to Lisbon’s stirring fado music and quaint rumbling trams. Malaga’s beach fringes a lively city of ruins and culture – don’t miss its newly opened Pompidou Centre outpost and airy Picasso Museum. Our ship is the Silver Muse – a new ultra-luxury ship that accommodates 596 guests. Plus, there’s plenty of bonuses for this journey:
- Earlybird: book and pay in full by 28 Dec 2017 and save 10% on selected cruises
- Book by 31 Jan 2018 and enjoy reduced prices on Business and First Class flight or free Economy Class air roundtrip on selected voyages* – just ask us how;
- Single occupancy supplements starting at only 25%;
- Suites are spacious – over 85% with private verandas with butler service in every suite, and personalised service with nearly one crew member for every guest;
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship, including champagne, select wines and spirits and a 24-hour dining service.
Departing 7 May 2018 for 13 days from $11,250* including your earlybird special. Call, email, or drop in to see Matt about setting sail from Ireland to Spain.
(*T&Cs apply. Price quoted is the earlybird special per person for a 31m2 Vista Suite on Deck 4. More earlybird prices available on various suites. Reduced fares are valid from select major cities only).