It’s the best of the bottom half! Sashay, sip and soak up the South American sun…
Naomi’s pick: Sip wine in Santiago, dance the tango in Buenos Aires, and soak up the sun on the famous beaches of Rio. Yep, you guessed it… this is the vibrant culture of the bottom half of South America!
- You will spend time with a wine expert visiting a local winery outside Santiago and sample Chilean wine;
- Explore the stunning Chilean Lake District;
- Check out the Puerto Montt’s Angelmó fish market;
- Visit a local family home and enjoy a “curanto” – a beloved traditional dish;
- Visit the Petrohue Falls; fly to Buenos Aires and enjoy a lesson from local dancers and explore the “Paris of the Americas”;
- Fly to Iguazú Falls and enjoy a flora and fauna lecture;
- Be wowed by the São Paulo’s gastronomy and architecture; and,
- We could go on and on… don’t forget Rio De Janeiro’s in there too for some sun, beach, and nightlife!
Departing 18 August 2018 for 17-days from $6999* plus your airfares, or earlier departure dates available from $7249* plus your airfares. Call, email or drop in to see Naomi and get prepped for this full-on holiday! (*T&Cs apply. Photo by: Shereen Mroueh)