For lovers of history and engineering, this amazing Mediterranean 9-day cruise trespasses on the steps of two major ancient civilisations: Greece and Egypt, and crosses the mythical Corinth Canal and Suez Canal.
Sailing on the 127 metre luxury Le Laperouse with its 92 cabins, you will visit Unesco World Heritage sites including:
- The Acropolis in Athens;
- The sanctuary of Delphi from Itea;
- The medieval city of Rhodes;
- The Monastery of Saint-John the Theologian;
- The Cave of the Apocalypse on the Island of Pátmos;
- The Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx;
- The stepped pyramid of Djoser;
- The famous Rameses Colossus; and,
- An all-new port of call – Ain Sukhna in the Red Sea, a gate to the marvels of Ancient Egypt.
Departing 9 November 2018 for 9 Days from $4950pp*.
Call, email or drop in to see our team about stepping back in time.
(*T&Cs apply, flights additional)