Naomi’s pick: Whether you’re challenging yourself by hiking the Inca Trail or peering up into the canopy to search for jungle wildlife, this two-week trip throughout Peru is the ideal Incan-Amazon adventure.
Catch the scenic train to Machu Picchu or embark on one of the world’s best-known hikes to its peaks, you’ll be rewarded with a stunning combination of ruins, mountainscapes and cloud forests. Marvel at Amazon rain forest, the exotic wildlife and the sacred ruins. You will find adventure at every turn.
- Your return economy flights ex Brisbane;
- Internal flights and all transport between destinations and to/from included activities;
- Arrival transfer;
- Three-day (2 night) excursion to an exclusive rainforest lodge;
- A Sacred Valley tour including Pisac and Ollantaytambo ruins;
- A traditional Andean Experience;
- A choice of four-day Inca Trail hike with local guide, cook and porters, or Cusco/Aguas Calientes stay with scenic train;
- A guided tour of Machu Picchu!
Departing 15 October 2017 or 16 November 2017, from $5,710 pp twin share inc economy return flights ex Brisbane.
ADD THIS: Include 2 nights stay plus arrival transfer in Lima pre-tour from $220 per person, or add 3 nights’ accommodation in Santiago including airport transfers from $385 per person. Email, call or drop in to see Naomi or any of our team to start your Amazon adventure!
(*T&Cs apply. Prices subject to change but correct at the time of printing. Flights quoted re economy ex Brisbane return per person).