5 countries, 3 weeks, 1 epic trip along the Silk Road and with 10% off select dates – 23 days from $5695*pp
Vast deserts, rolling steppe, fertile valleys and majestic mountains form the backdrop to the five former Soviet republics of Central Asia which are commonly known as the five Stans.
Amongst this changing and varied landscape are traditional villages, ancient towns and modern cities which tell a tale of advancing Greek and Persian armies, marauding Mongolian hordes, traders selling their wares along the Silk Road, philosophers, astronomers, Communist experiments and post-Soviet eccentrics.
- ‘Door to Hell’ giant burning gas pit in Turkmenistan
- Islamic architecture and ruins along the great Silk Road
- Villages and lakes of the Fann and Tien Shan Mountains
- Post Soviet grand monuments
- History of traders, preachers and invaders.
Departures in July and August 2018 and June, July and August 2019 for 23 days from $5695*pp twin share.
Ask our team about the 10% off select dates. Call, drop in or email our team to meet Stan!
(*T&Cs apply. Limited availability, may sell out, price is land only).